Monday, December 28, 2009

I Play Video Games

I love my xbox hell I even named her Xcenia I'll play it all day those are the types of games I like to play....However when it comes to real life situations i don't play games life isn't a game this ish is serious. The problem wit people my age is we (as a people) love to play games....Ladies a dude try to get at u, u find him attractive and like certain things about him but somethings wrong this is usually the part when u say 'he cool but he don't have no game' Das stupid, hell he need game for u already like him it jus don't make sense....if a girl tells me i have no game I'm gonna say 'sure I do I happen to own a xbox and a wii u tryna play???' ladies and gentlemen we all talk about how there are no good guys and no good women thas not the case the problem is we play to many 'Games' look if u like someone tell em and if they like u back at that point all games are over now yaw can work toward building a quality existence.....we're are all good people caught in fear of settling but who says ur settling cuz u talk to the first person that comes along. Maybe ur not settling maybe ur just winning before everyone else let's figure it out before it's to late

1 comment:

  1. When men refer to game, it is usually what they have to do to get a woman in bed ( sometimes consisting of some sort of lie), but when women refer to game, we are talking about what a man does differently than any other guy in order to keep or attention and want us to take it to the next level. Ex. I meet a dude and he asks me out, that is nothing different than anyone else, but he comes to my door instead of calling and saying that he is outside, opens my car door, or calls to make sure that I made it home safely, that may put him a step ahead of someone else. Game to me, and most of the women that I know, is something that makes you memorable.

    ReplyDelete