Thursday, December 31, 2009

Progesss is the Key

I want this to stop guys. For most of the people reading this, this is the first decade that we were active citizens in. For me personally I was raised in 90's but I grew up in the 2000's saw many things and did a lot of ish. Thas all great and it all sounds good and blah blah blah. Here's my issue we older now and every new year i find people (myself included) sayin that the previous year wasnt theirs but of course the upcoming year "they finna shine" stop it. Stop letting the change of the calander change ur outlook on life more than likely if ur reading this u were probably on the track to ur success 2 years ago so the fact that the year is about to change really makes no difference. Just continue to do u and jus like u do on March 17th (totally random day) With that said Happy New Year to you all and may all your dreams that are probably already in progress continue to PROgress.

No comments:

Post a Comment